If you only have one Google Calendar, then most likely it is associated with your gmail or other primary email account. However, if you have created more than one calendar, then the subsequent calendars are assigned an internal email address identifier by Google. This article will show you how to find that internal email address so you can have multiple calendars on your Google Calendar gadget.
Follow these steps carefully:
- Open Google Calendar in your browser http://www.google.com/calendar
- Click the Gear icon in the upper right hand corner. A popup menu will appear.
- Click Settings. The settings page will be displayed.
- Under the "Calendar Settings" heading, you will see links for General, Calendars, Mobile Setup, Labs. Click Calendars.
- A list of calendars that you manage will be shown. Click on the name of the calendar you're interested in.
- There will be a section on this page labeled "Calendar Address". To the right of the label you will see the email address associated with the calendar. It is generally in this form: email@example.com
- Copy this address and use it in your gadget settings.
If you have any questions, please feel free to submit a help ticket.